Tuesday, October 20

le dîner...

i forgot to mention. on friday night, claire, caitlin, benji, his girlfriend emma (visiting from london for the weekend), and i went to a very nice restaurant called "la tomate verte" for dinner. it was... fabulous. that kind of eating will unfortunately not be a very frequent happening (in case you aren't tired of hearing this, i am a poor student living in the 2nd most expensive city in france), but it was so nice to eat real, quality, french cooking. i had foie, then duck, and then shared an absolutely delicious chocolate dessert with caitlin, and we all shared a bottle (or two) of some delicious loire valley wine. the evening felt well deserved, and was definitely a treat. observe my dinner:

i should mention, there's a giant cooked fig underneath all that duck meat...

3 comments:

brando said...

you're seriously killing me.

rob said...

only one way to solve that problem brandon. you know what it is....

Anonymous said...

Frig. There is so much I neeeeeeed to talk to you about...
I know that the won ton nachos aren't foie, but come on. I wish I was there!!! Pray that I get some money toute suite...

Twitter Bird Gadget >